5083 is almost the highest strength corrosion resistant alloy among the non-heat-treated alloys, so it is the quite suitable choice for wet and high strength circumstances like marine industry, ship, boat, etc.
1) Marvellous corrosion resistance
2) Super strength
3) Nice weldability
|Chemical Element||Si||Fe||Cu||Mg||Cr||Zn||Ti||Other total||Al|
1) Ship engine bases
2) Ship decks
3) Ship sides
4) Covering the hulls of cruise ships
5) Car body
6) Car fuel tank
7) GIS high-voltage switch housing
8) Flange material
Export standard, two packaging ways:
1) Plastic film+corrugated paper+non-fumigation wooden pallet+plastic belt.
2) Plastic film+non-fumigation plywood crate+plastic belt.
3) Special packaging requirement is available.
Generally the weight is around 1000kgs per package, big roll is around 2500kgs, small rolls can be 100kgs, 200kgs, as your request.
Loading port is Qingdao or Tianjin, other port is also available.